Questions about Your Order?
View our Help Topics Below
We're here to help.
Have a simple question or need general information? We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
- Has it been more than a business day since you placed your order? If so, I am afraid we have already shipped your order! 99.4% of our orders are shipped within a single business day. Please email us with questions!
- If you placed your order after business hours (Our regular business hours are M-F 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST) and you want to cancel your order before we come back the next business day, then please email us. We will see your email as soon as we load our system; phone messages are not reviewed immediately.
- If you would like to talk with us about your order, please emil us! But please understand, we work hard to ship your order efficiently, so if you’re going to email to cancel an order, email early!
- As soon as we ship an order, you will receive an email to the email address provided during checkout. If you have received this email, it is too late to cancel your order.
There are a number of reasons this may have happened:
- Your email address was misspelled when it was entered
- Your order was never completed
- Our email may be in your spam / junk folder
Please go through these steps to see if the order has gone through:
- Check your email.
- If we are not in your inbox than please use the search box and type in "ChristKindl-Markt"
- If you did not find our message, please check your spam folder
- If you still do not see our email than there is always the chance that you typed the email address incorrectly in when you checked out; it happens a lot!
- Feel free to contact us. We can look up your information based on your name and shipping information to confirm if we received your order.
We strive our best to get your order out within 1 business day of your order being placed!
Our standard shipping takes generally up to 5 business days (7 days) to arrive. This is not a promise or guarantee! This is an estimate provided by the Post Office.
If your tracking information has not been updated, but your order is less than 7 days (5 business days) old we do not consider it late. So, keep waiting patiently. There are a few reasons why tracking can get "stuck" at a certain location for a few days:
- The post office is supposed to scan packages for each product movement. But, let's face it, they're an organization of of over six-hundred thousand employees. Occasionally, some of those employees do things that do not entirely make sense.
- There are occasionally equipment malfunctions. We have seen packages go through a hub, and for days none of those packages were scanned by that hub. Why? Their scanner wasn't working correctly! If you've ever tried hooking up a printer to an Apple MAC, you will quickly appreciate technology that connects easily. The reality is that the post offices equipment is a mix of old and new, running on multiple types of technologies and operating systems that somehow communicate with one another. At least once a month our IT staff has to fix a printer connection on our computers; I can only imagine the struggles the Post Office has in keeping their technology connections live.
- In a perfect world, we would not have any issues. But than, we wouldn't need tracking information either, would we??
There are many things that can cause your order to be delivered late
- Weather. Just because it's warm and sunny at our Warehouse and your delivery location does not mean that one of the locations your package passes through will not be held up due to inclement weather.
- It was sent to the wrong hub. The post office handles a billion pieces of mail daily! They do send items to the wrong post office. Generally, this mail is rerouted to the correct location. Just be patient; we really can't do anything to spur the post office to further action. When we call them, they see the same limited tracking information that you see on USPS.com.
- Batch shipping. The post office occasionally waits until they have a full batch going to a specific location before shipping the batch. Say we are shipping from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles California. Our shipment is sent from our local post office to a HUB in Lancaster, PA. Lancaster may wait until they have an entire skid of a specific size box before putting that skid on an airplane to Los Angeles.
You may check your tracking information easily online. When your order has been shipped, you will receive tracking. There is a clickable link to see the tracking details. You can also use type your tracking number into Google.
If you made an account when you checked out, than you can also view the order status 24 hours a day from your Order History page.
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders to date are displayed. Click on "View Order Details" to see whether the order has been shipped; tracking information will be available at the bottom of the View Order Details Page.
- Click the Tracking link button View Order Details Page in order to se your order details.
If something doesn't seem right, contact us and we'll get to the bottom of it.
All orders with a merchandise total of less than $75 are charged a $7 flat rate shipping fee.
We use a flat rate to alleviate the need for sophisticated shipping calculations.
We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver your order, however, we primarily use the United States Postal Service (USPS) and UPS.
All our carriers enable us to offer high-quality shipping services at a low cost. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as type of products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with the delivery method, an estimated delivery date and other tracking details (if available).
We cannot find any additional information than what is displayed by either the UPS or USPS Tracking services.